Assignment 5

Should I Replay The Video Game?!?

    Replaying the remake of Final Fantasy 7 allows you to fully interpret everything that is going on, whether that's on a side mission or just roaming the streets collecting materia exploring. Replaying the video game allows you to digest every small detail, examining characters' movements and buildings' characteristics. When you have your first run-through, you are only focused on completing the task at hand, not looking at what color the protagonists are. By the way, Clouds are blue(:. I heavily enjoyed playing through the first time, but I would have to say my second playthrough was ten times more fun. I got to replay some missions I didn't have success on while being able to fully understand what was going on and decipher how I should go about the mission. Did I want the same ending as I had before? Or should I switch it up a little bit and change the way I completed it the first time. It is always fun to experience a little bit of change, setting your character up for a different destiny!

Comments