Assignment 3

Revealing Your True Identity???

Playing a very complicated game like the Remake of Final Fantasy 7 reveals a lot about your identity. It is a very lengthy and difficult game to play, so it makes you use your full intellectual ability. The more I played the game, the more fun I had, but the fun came with some very angry and frustrating moments. The longer some missions took, the more frustrated I became. Seeing the star after completing a very hard and lengthy mission felt like winning the lottery. If you can overcome the puzzles and character interactions, it makes you feel like a very skilled player. Because solving very complicated puzzles made me feel good about myself, it made me want to keep playing. It reveals the determination, determination to succeed and fully complete each mission and chapter you encounter.
??????


Comments